The Parish Council will be meeting this Thursday, 24th June at 7.30pm, and for the first time since the pandemic started we will be meeting in person in the Church Rooms.
The agenda is available from this website and contains links to all supporting papers, but in a change from our former practice no paper copies of the agenda will be available on the night.
To comply with Covid restrictions the Council should be grateful if you would:
- advise the Clerk in advance if you intend to attend so we can monitor numbers,
- register with the hall’s track and trace QR code,
- use the hand sanitiser that will be provided,
- wear a mask when moving around,
- sit down as soon as possible in the seats that will be placed 1m apart, filling up the hall from the front,
- leave from the back at the end of the meeting.
The kitchen and toilets will not be available – you have been warned! The door and windows will be open to maximise ventilation.
We very much look forward to seeing you even in these slightly controlled conditions on Thursday.