Luton Airport is undertaking two consultation exercises at present.
1) Deadline 11th Nov: Pre-consultation on proposals to expand to 19 million passengers, which also includes setting aside the noise contour limit
– for the Airport’s information, see http://www.luton19mppa.info/
– for guidance from the LADACAN anti-noise group, see https://ladacan.org/consultation-on-19-million-passengers/
2) Deadline 5th Feb: Consultation on arrivals flight path changes, which will have an impact on communities north-east, north and north-west of the Airport
– for the Airport’s information, see https://consultations.airspacechange.co.uk/london-luton-airport/ad6_luton_arrivals/
– for guidance from the LADACAN anti-noise group, see https://ladacan.org/consultation-on-arrivals-flight-paths/