The Parish Council will be meeting at 7.30pm in the Church Room, Potten End on Thursday 15th July. The agenda contains links to all supporting documents. Please note that no paper versions of the agenda will be made available on the night.
To comply with Covid restrictions the Council should be grateful if you would:
- advise the Clerk in advance if you intend to attend so we can monitor numbers,
- register with the hall’s track and trace QR code or record your name and address on arrival,
- use the hand sanitiser that will be provided,
- wear a mask when moving around,
- sit down as soon as possible in the seats that will be placed 1m apart, filling up the hall from the front,
- leave from the back at the end of the meeting.
The kitchen and toilets will not be available – you have been warned! The door and windows will be open to maximise ventilation.
We very much look forward to seeing you even in these slightly controlled conditions on Thursday.