All Hertfordshire residents, are being invited to have their say and contribute to Hertfordshire County Council’s budget decision-making process. An online survey is available at www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/budgetsurvey until 1 February 2021.
Dacorum have published the new Local Plan for the Borough for consultation which sets out significant growth and investment over the coming decades, particularly in housing and employment. If you want to read the full (359 pages … + extensive appendices!) report you can find it at http://www.dacorum.gov.uk/localplan, or there’s a more accessible “virtual” exhibition at https://dacorumlocalplan.consultation.ai/. Everyone is encouraged to comment on the plan either direct to Dacorum at https://consult.dacorum.gov.uk/kse/event/35755 or by inputting your views to the Parish Council. The deadline for comments is 7th February 2021. It sounds dry, and in large part it is, but it will fundamentally shape the community we live in and so deserves your attention. Enjoy!
Luton Airport is undertaking two consultation exercises at present.
1) Deadline 11th Nov: Pre-consultation on proposals to expand to 19 million passengers, which also includes setting aside the noise contour limit
– for the Airport’s information, see http://www.luton19mppa.info/
– for guidance from the LADACAN anti-noise group, see https://ladacan.org/consultation-on-19-million-passengers/
2) Deadline 5th Feb: Consultation on arrivals flight path changes, which will have an impact on communities north-east, north and north-west of the Airport
– for the Airport’s information, see https://consultations.airspacechange.co.uk/london-luton-airport/ad6_luton_arrivals/
– for guidance from the LADACAN anti-noise group, see https://ladacan.org/consultation-on-arrivals-flight-paths/
An open meeting to discuss the development of a Parish Plan agreed at the council meeting on 15th October will be held by zoom at 7.30pm on Tuesday 10th November. Anyone who wishes to participate may join on https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85332542743?pwd=aVBJLzhVS0ZQVWJrR2p6ekZ4cFVvZz09
Or by dialing in on either 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240 United Kingdom and entering the meeting ID: 853 3254 2743 and passcode: 718990.